Student Online Supplement
We use the Student Online Supplement to award need-based scholarships funded by the College's donors and other resources.
The Student Online Supplement is located in the myOXY web portal under the Student Services tab. This application takes only minutes to complete. It asks questions about your interests, activities, and future aspirations.
Avoid Common Errors
- Did you work on-campus or anywhere else during 2014?--If so, make sure you answer "yes" to the W-2 question. We will need a copy of your W-2(s). You can find a copy of your Oxy W-2 on the myOxy web portal, under the Student Services tab.
- Will you be filing a Federal Tax Return?--If so, make sure you answer "yes" to this question. If you don't know, answer the question to the best of your ability and notify us in writing if this answer changes after you submit your application. We will need copies of your tax return if you filed.
- Will you be living on-campus, off-campus, or with your parent(s)?--Answer this question to the best of your ability and notify us in writing if this answer changes after you submit your application.
- Once you successfully submit the supplement, you will no longer be able to access the application, double check that you submitted it successfully.
- Mailing Address:
Financial Aid Office
1600 Campus Road F-35
Los Angeles, CA 90041
Arthur G. Coons
- Phone: (323) 259-2548
- Fax: (323) 341-4961
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org