Different departments handle different concerns at Oxy.
For a faster response, please review the descriptions below and select the link that most closely matches the issue. For after-hours help (later than 5pm), please call the RA duty phone for the hall in which you have found an issue.
What Type of Service Do You Need?
- For help with lighting, plumbing, maintenance, cleaning, or insects, or to request a cot: #Work Orders
- To have your bed bunked, lofted, or lowered: #Bed Lofting Requests
- For issues with card access to both interior and exterior residence hall doors: #Card Access Help
- To report an issue with the laundry facilities (washers, dryers, and card readers): #Laundry Repair Requests
- For any problems with DirecTV service: #DirecTV Service
- To request parts for or report an issue with your Micro-Fridge: #Micro-Fridge Repair
Other Services Not Listed Below
- Residence Hall in-room phone or data jack repair: ITS Helpdesk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Computer Lab printer or computer issues: ITS Helpdesk, email@example.com
- Alumni Gym exercise equipment: Athletics Department, 323-259-2608
Please place a Work Order Request if you need services related to lighting, plumbing, maintenance, insects, cleaning, or structural issues, or if you need to request a cot (note: lost brass keys must be reported to Facilities in person). The Facilities Department addreses these requests and is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
The Work Order Request Form can be found here: Work Order Request Form
Bed Lofting Request
If you are having problems with the laundry facilities (washers, dryers, or card readers), please fill out this form: Laundry Repair Form
DirecTV not working properly? Please let us know so we can have it serviced: Direct TV Service Form
Please note, new TVs are purchased through ASOC or Facilities.
Is your Micro-Fridge malfunctioning? Are you missing an ice cube tray, glass microwave plate, or an ice scraper? Fill out this form: Micro-Fridge Work Order
- Phone: (323) 259-2531
- Facebook: ResedOxy
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org